The Christian Life includes taking care of your personal well-being (spiritually, emotionally and physically). Adult Ministries abound on the devotional life, sharing one’s faith, healthy Christian living and meaningful friendships. Discover ways adults can participate in growing and sharing experiences with individuals who will welcome you.
Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups
Sunday morning Bible studies begin at 9:15 a.m. Click here to see the variety of adult Bible studies offered.
Monday Bible Study
Every Monday at 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall, a homemade lunch is served for $3.00 followed by a prayer time and Bible Study. The Bible Study is lead by a different person every month. No reservation is required.
Wednesday Small Groups
- Prayer Time–Pastor Greg Barr will be leading a time of sharing and prayer in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 pm
- The History and Heart of Baptists–Greg Barr will be leading a class on Baptist history. Meets on Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm in the Gathering Room.
- Women Connect–This group provides conversation, support and Bible study for women of all ages. It is facilitated by Missey McMillan and Diane Taylor. They meet on Wednesday evenings in Room 221 at 6:30 pm.
- The Road to Character–Book discussion led by Ron Oliver on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in Room 226.
- English Conversation Corner–Be a conversation partner to an international friend! Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall
Pre-marital and Marriage Counseling is available through our partnership with the St. Matthews Pastoral Counseling Center. Many of the Ministers will handle their own counseling if they are the officiant.
Financial Peace University
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University is offered occasionally. If interested in a class, call the church office.