The Christian Life includes taking care of your personal well-being (spiritually, emotionally and physically). Adult Ministries abound on the devotional life, sharing one’s faith, healthy Christian living and meaningful friendships. Discover ways adults can participate in growing and sharing experiences with individuals who will welcome you.
Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups
Sunday morning Bible studies begin at 9:15 a.m. Click here to see the variety of adult Bible studies offered.
Monday Bible Study
Every Monday at 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall, a homemade lunch is served for $3.00 followed by a prayer time and Bible Study. The Bible Study is lead by a different person every month. No reservation is required.
Wednesday Small Groups
- Prayer Time–Pastor Greg Barr will be leading a time of sharing and prayer in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 pm
- Psalms–This class studies a different Psalm every week. They meet in Room 114 from 6:30-7:30 pm beginning on January 4.
- Women Connect–This group provides conversation, support and Bible study for women of all ages. It is facilitated by Missey McMillan and Diane Taylor. They meet on Wednesday evenings in Room 221 at 6:30 pm beginning on January 4.
- Book Discussion Group–Rusty Cherry will be facilitating a discussion on the book, Changing Our Mind by David Gushee. They will be meeting in the Gathering Room on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, beginning on January 11.
- A Little Bit of Drama–Interested in reading, writing, acting or directing? Bring on those skills! We will be having fun while learning and preparing to help in worship services. Begins Wednesday, January 11 at 6:30 pm in Room 308.
- Financial Peace University–Preview Class on Wednesday, January 11, at 6:30 pm in Room 217.
- English Conversation Corner–Be a conversation partner to an international friend! Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall
Pre-marital and Marriage Counseling is available through our partnership with the St. Matthews Pastoral Counseling Center. Many of the Ministers will handle their own counseling if they are the officiant.
Financial Peace University
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University is offered occasionally. If interested in a class, call the church office.