- This coming Sunday is Youth Sunday. I am still looking for students willing to take offering and hand out bulletins. We will meet this Wednesday in the sanctuary to run through a couple of the things for Sunday.
- Seniors, you will have a ½ table set up in the lobby for your displays. We will have a black tablecloth on them but you are free to build type of display works for you. If you have questions about this, please talk to Emily.
- Graduate lunch will begin about noon once people have had a chance to speak to our seniors. The Youth Leadership Team is asked to be available to host the meal. If you can be here to help with this, please let me know.
- The St. Matthews Street Festival has been postponed to August 5. The 5K race is still going on and still needs volunteers. Anyone who would like to volunteer, please talk to David Garrard.
- On Saturday, May 27, there are 2 outing options. One is the church-wide Canoe Trip. The cost is $22 and you need to sign up with Emily Thompson ASAP. The middle school crew is also planning a hike on that day with the plan to leave the church at 7:30 and return by 1. If you have questions or to sign up, talk to Tabatha Brockman (502.548.6662).
- SNACKS (Sunday night youth hangouts) begin on June 4. That night we will gather at the Paynes’ home. We still need hosts for 3 more SNACKS. July 16, 23, and 30 are all available. If you would be willing to host our lovely children, please let me know.
- Mission Trip is coming soon! June 25-July 1. Due to the cancellation of the street festival, the cost per participant will remain at $250. If you need to make payment arrangements, please talk to me sooner than later. We are still in need of a female chaperone (21 or over) and have a couple of spots available. The sooner you let me know of interest in going the better. Never let money be a reason not to go.
- Next Wednesday night, May 24, I will be at graduations but there will be organized activities in the youth wing. May 31 is the last Wednesday night of the year.
We will meet in the sanctuary in order to prepare for youth Sunday but will also have a time of devotion and prayer together as a group. We need everyone here that can be here!